Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

21 MY Air Intake Vent Cover

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Does anyone know of an aftermarket vent cover that'd fit this sized air intake? The car is a May '21 build. It seems that the intake is bigger than it used to be (as covers that I have seen all look too small). Thanks!

IMG_0223.jpg

Agreed. I had Mobile Service come out about a week after I took delivery to fix a couple of minor issues with the car. He specifically pointed out this vent and said, "the only aftermarket accessory that I'd actually recommend is to get a cover for this. Make sure it has airflow, but you need to prevent leaves and other material from getting into the ventilation system." With such an easy fix, you'd wish the factory would just take care of it. Appreciate the help!

I did the same thing. The gutter cover I used was plastic though. I just replaced my air filters after a year and found leaves and a lot of debris.

I'd recommend this over the intake filters or intake covers that I saw online. This won't cut down on air flow, which I guess Tesla can keep track of in case or warranty claims.

PXL_20210718_135928412.jpg