Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

235/35/20 Front & 275/30/20 Rear with stock Tesla Ubertines - Stock everything -- would this cause any issues?

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
2022 model 3 p with 20s

So I am going to get the PS4s and take off the Pzeros as soon as i get the car, but wanted to ask if i can get the ps4s in 275/30/20 for the rear ubertines?

im about to purchase these tires but before i do, wanted to know if the 275/30/20 would fit on the rear (staggered look is what i am after)? would the car need to be realigned or anything done other than the usual mounting and balancing tires and wheels?

this will be a daily driver car. stock suspension. not going to be used for any track stuff.

i dont know the specs on the ubers and would appreciate advice on this.

@Lashlee ,

thanks for the tip.

spacers -- are these "rings" you slip over the hub/bolts in the hub to make the wheels stick out a bit? did you do this for the front and rear or just the rear? would you mind posting a photo of your setup? any suspension mods? also a link to the spacers? do the spacers require anything?

• Cornering grip will basically be unchanged since you will be limited by front grip
  • Handling dynamics will be more understeery (usually considered worse)
  • Range will be worse / you will pay for more electricity
  • Acceleration will be a little worse at higher speeds
  • Tires will cost more and can't be rotated so adding to tire cost

But yeah it will fit and no alignment needed

@Lashlee ,

thanks for the tip.

spacers -- are these "rings" you slip over the hub/bolts in the hub to make the wheels stick out a bit? did you do this for the front and rear or just the rear? would you mind posting a photo of your setup? any suspension mods? also a link to the spacers? do the spacers require anything?
Sorry for the late reply, I haven't been on here in a while! I used 5mm spacers from Model+ and the simply slide over the lugs and rest on the center hub bore. No suspension mods, though I'd like to get some MPP coilovers at some point in the future.
FR.jpg
IMG-0274.jpg
IMG-0275.jpg