Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

235 profile?

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Sure, if you're running a 19x8 or 8.5 wheel. If you try to run a 235 tire on a 9.5" wheel (like the Gemini wheels), you're going to be really stretching the tire and exposing a lot of the rim on both sides for some easy curbage.

Also consider the offset as well, so you can clear the brake calipers.

Hey guys what about performance, like cornering, acceleration, braking? with 235 on MYP? thank you
235 what? 235 is the width of the tire. It’s hard to answer that question without knowing the rest of the equation—i.e. wheel diameter and sidewall profile. I have 285s on my Jeep JKU. People have put 285s on their MYP. They are the same width, but drastically different height when we are talking 285/70R17 and 285/30R21

stock myp, 18x8.5" martians, quatrac pro 235/55/18 front/backthank you! My main concern is hard acceleration and stopping, but mainly acceleration as i bought a MYP not to baby it at acceleration as i really enjoy it every time (currently own MYLR with AB). So main concern is tires slipping on accelerating.....