Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

360 visualization

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
is it just me or does it look like all the cars around you are crashing into each other and morphing into other vehicle types? I look at the digital visual and two cars close to each other will appear to run into each other and then turn into a semi. I stop at a light and a bunch of cars run into me and then turn into motorcycles. It is good at seeing something in my blind spot but the visuals seem way glitchy.

lol i believe that is normal behavior. mine are always dancing. it's especially funny when it catches cross traffic going across. all car icons are vertical on the screen Independent on the actual orientation of the car it is trying to capture.

i imagine the internal computer freaking out and glad it's not on FSD. it's probably wondering what the heck these cars are doing. :confused:

lol i believe that is normal behavior. mine are always dancing. it's especially funny when it catches cross traffic going across. all car icons are vertical on the screen Independent on the actual orientation of the car it is trying to capture.

i imagine the internal computer freaking out and glad it's not on FSD. it's probably wondering what the heck these cars are doing. :confused:
Here’s what Tesla Autopilot can see with the new v9 neural net
More insight into what the AP computer sees.

Reactions: Abstrakt1

It is cool to see how far it has come in detecting and identifying everything around it. The only thing I noticed that is a little disappointing is that it doesn't seem to detect stop signs or stop lights at all yet. I was hoping it would at least be identifying them in this version even if it it isn't using that data for any features yet.