Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register
This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
I completely agree and it was the major reason I didn’t buy these. Great look except for the logo.

Just FYI, the logo comes off with about 2 seconds worth of effort and leaves a miniscule hole that you can either ignore or fill with some black silicone sealant. While I would MUCH rather have a set without the logos in the first place, that's not a reason not to buy them.

Reactions: Ziggy2
I had a forum member swotam stop by and pick up some mats from me in person. I went for a ride and the car was really nice. Here's some pics of 3D's awesome fitment:

Frunk Liner
Tesla Model 3 Frunk front.jpg

Tesla Model 3 Frunk.jpg

Rear Liner:
Tesla Model 3 Trunk Angle.jpg

Tesla Model 3 Trunk Inside.jpg

Tesla Model 3 Trunk.jpg

Remember to use coupon code TMC at checkout to save $16 off your order of a set of mats. If you purchase a single cargo liner use coupon code CARGO to save $5.

Attachments

• Trunk Model 3.jpeg
    Trunk Model 3.jpeg
    621.6 KB · Views: 41
Hey Joe! I just ordered the front and rear mats. They look amazing in the photos, so much better than other brands (I have weatherteck in my current car), and the Tesla ones look decent but retail for the same price, and I can tell aren't as well made. Excited to get my hands on them!

Reactions: Joe Car Stuff
Thanks! You'll love the mats, they are the best out of everything out there. I've tried Weather Tech, Kramer, Husky, and some others, but 3D MAXpider look the best and hold up the best.
Any update on getting them to release mats without the ugly logo like you mentioned?

Odd that they have such awesome mats and don’t listen to the almost unanimous feedback that their logos are hideous.

Reactions: Vitaman and Ziggy2
I'm still working on getting the number of mats for a custom order without logos down. Although we sell multiple sets per day, ordering 2,000 mats is a tall order when we sell about 250 sets a month! If I get the resources together to get an order that large together it would be about half a year away, so don't wait if you're on the fence on buying.

I'm still working on getting the number of mats for a custom order without logos down. Although we sell multiple sets per day, ordering 2,000 mats is a tall order when we sell about 250 sets a month! If I get the resources together to get an order that large together it would be about half a year away, so don't wait if you're on the fence on buying.
No worries, I already bought a set from you. Was just curious if they’d be willing to do it in the future. Thanks for the update!

• Love
Reactions: Joe Car Stuff
We received an update today on our freight orders. We have 50 mats coming in one shipment, and 70 in another. So in the next week those of you with orders placed will see your product ship. We currently have 72 back orders and will start fulfilling the orders in a first come, first serve basis, so order now if you are looking to purchase in the next 2 weeks!

9C277982-7185-4434-BED7-999EA58F0537.png
We received an update today on our freight orders. We have 50 mats coming in one shipment, and 70 in another. So in the next week those of you with orders placed will see your product ship. We currently have 72 back orders and will start fulfilling the orders in a first come, first serve basis, so order now if you are looking to purchase in the next 2 weeks!
There seems to be a problem with your website. I chose Tesla as the make but that’s as far as I could go. I tried it in my desktop and it’s the same.