Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register
This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Hey, good news! My tracking number, which has been saying that it was ready to ship for the last 6 days, now shows that it actually has shipped and I will get my Cargo mat on Thursday, 5/23. The bad news is that I didn't get my TMC discount - but I think that's because I didn't put in the TMC code... dang it!

My order is 68964 for floor mats. Order was placed 4/12. Label for mats created 5/13.

Item still hasn't shipped. Other vendors have this item in stock ready to ship.

Joe please fix this. This is unacceptable. If not resolved I'll need to cancel my order and ask for refund. If needed I'll file for dispute resolution with Paypal.

My order is 68964 for floor mats. Order was placed 4/12. Label for mats created 5/13.

Item still hasn't shipped. Other vendors have this item in stock ready to ship.

Joe please fix this. This is unacceptable. If not resolved I'll need to cancel my order and ask for refund. If needed I'll file for dispute resolution with Paypal.

I just spoke with 3D, they missed your order, they will make sure it is picked up tomorrow. I will be sending you a PM about a free gift for your model 3 for your trouble. I will have my local stock in a few days so these mistakes won't happen again.

Thanks,

Joe

My order is 69380 from 4/19. I have heard nothing about the cargo mats at all. No label, nothing.

I shipped your order and it shows delivered with the tracking number.

Status
Delivered

April 22, 2019 at 3:50 pm

Delivered, In/At Mailbox

HUNTINGTON, NY 11743

I will send you a PM with more details. If there needs to be an insurance claim filed I will assist you with the process.

Ordered Trunk Mat May 6th and Delivered today... Still waiting on my Model 3 order (come on ELON!), so I had no issues with a short delay and felt the updates Joe provided here (and other threads) were fine for me and more than I get from a lot of other online orders I've made.

Very happy with my order, thanks for the deal Joe!

Thanks Joe! Received my trunk mats today! I'm still on the fence about the frunk, thoughts anyone?

Pic of the trunk!
mats.jpeg

Attachments

• IMG_0671.jpeg
    IMG_0671.jpeg
    598 KB · Views: 101
Let me share my purchasing experience for those who are on the fence. Hopefully, this will help you decide. Also, the frunk Mat does not seem worth it for the cost! It’s plastic in there anyway so it’s super easy to clean and then when you put the mat in it just slides around. I would not buy the frunk again.

Ordered 5/9/19 - received order confirmation immediately
Model 3 delivered 5/10/19 - 1.5 days after I ordered it.
5/15/19 - haven’t heard or gotten an emails getting a little antsy, I read this forum and realize he was back ordered and had family issue. However, the new shipment had already arrived and it had been a few days and I didn’t hear anything so I was growing concerned that orders from March were being fulfilled and mine was now back ordered. I messaged joe on his website regarding my concern. The next day I got shipping confirmation and that the orders fulfilled. Sweet great response time!
5/19/19 - I think that’s the day I messaged again on the website complaining that my order was fulfilled and I got a tracking number but it’s sitting in preshipment.
5/20/19 - shipment in transit
5/21/19 - all mats arrive interior, trunk, frunk.

So what did I learn? Well if you want to save 15% + no tax cause out of state then joe is a good idea. Second, joe is not amazon and I think we’ve all been spoiled by amazon. If you want amazon then pay for it. Joe is definitely working hard and trying to get through a rough patch in life all while staying professional. Lastly, you ever order anything from Tesla shop?! The experience is way worst than this...

Tl;dr - it takes longer to get your product but you’ll get it and it cheaper than amazon. You want it tomorrow? Buy it from amazon.

I ordered March 31 and still have not received it. I've sent several emails, April 23, April 26, May 21, May 24th and have not received any responses. Where is my order #68870?
Have you tried calling Joe? He's listed his personal number.
Also, the frunk Mat does not seem worth it for the cost! It’s plastic in there anyway so it’s super easy to clean and then when you put the mat in it just slides around. I would not buy the frunk again.
Thanks! I've been on the fence since frunk seems like pretty easy cleanup. I have the frunk map that came with the "premium" interior trim anyways so that should do.

To access under the trunk mat for the lower trunk portion, do you just lift it up?

Yes, its a little awkward too because its hard to get the pull tab. The mat kinda sits on the tab you kinda can grab the tab but at that point you're just lifting everything up to get to the underside.

I really think the interior mats are great. The rest ... i mean what are you protecting your trunk for anyways.

Reactions: txwoodchuck
Yes, its a little awkward too because its hard to get the pull tab. The mat kinda sits on the tab you kinda can grab the tab but at that point you're just lifting everything up to get to the underside.

I really think the interior mats are great. The rest ... i mean what are you protecting your trunk for anyways.

Dog hair comes off the mat much easier than off carpet.