Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register
This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Been trying to contact Joe for over a week. Sent 5 e-mails and never got a response. Ordered the front and rear cargo liner and received front row and rear row seat mats.
Order Number: 69948
Delivered on 7/3 and im still waiting......
PLEASE get this resolved asap.

I ordered the car mats and a rear cargo mat on 6/19 and they shipped that day via USPS. Wow! (My order # 69905)
The email said ORDER COMPLETE, so I assumed that everything was coming, but not so much. Happily, the car mats arrived quickly, but NO CARGO MAT, and no indication that it was shipped separately.
No response to a few emails, so I eventually just filed a dispute with my Visa card. First time that I've done that, but I've NEVER had a supplier simply not respond to inquiries. I'm not going to hold my breath hoping he responds, esp. with such a track record of no response....
Really too bad. I was hoping for Joe to succeed....

I ordered the car mats and a rear cargo mat on 6/19 and they shipped that day via USPS. Wow! (My order # 69905)
The email said ORDER COMPLETE, so I assumed that everything was coming, but not so much. Happily, the car mats arrived quickly, but NO CARGO MAT, and no indication that it was shipped separately.
No response to a few emails, so I eventually just filed a dispute with my Visa card. First time that I've done that, but I've NEVER had a supplier simply not respond to inquiries. I'm not going to hold my breath hoping he responds, esp. with such a track record of no response....

Just received my mats - but no front cargo liner, just crossed off on the packing slip. Same as you, no notification sent that it would be short shipped. Just sent them an email, will let post when/ if reply received.

I disputed as well on June 14th. STILL waiting to get my money back...

Joe said he refunded me but that never happened. Everyone should dispute so the credit card companies can see what a mess this is.

Would just like to post that I ordered the rear passenger mats and label was created and then shipped promptly within 24 hours, they are supposed to arrive on Tuesday so I will update but it seems like it may be a backlog of the cargo mats so if you order passenger ones you should be good to go.

I bought these mats based on Amazon reviews and they are really awesome with an absolute perfect fit. I originally wanted the official Tesla Model 3 mays (manufactured by weather tech) but they were out of stock. After installing my 3Ds, my wife loved them too and said that she liked them way more than the weathertech mats she has in her Suburban.

I bought these mats based on Amazon reviews and they are really awesome with an absolute perfect fit. I originally wanted the official Tesla Model 3 mays (manufactured by weather tech) but they were out of stock. After installing my 3Ds, my wife loved them too and said that she liked them way more than the weathertech mats she has in her Suburban.

Yes, these 3D mats are great.
Unfortunately Joescarstuff customer service stinks.
Orders short shipped with no notification, no replies to emails, etc. Goodness knows how he stays in business.

My order is also missing one rear trunk liner. Please send asap. Thanks.
Shipped On:
2019-07-09
Order Number:
Your rear liner is shipping today with tracking number 1Z73V4060397080134

Joe do these mats come in right hand drive?
There are no available right hand drive mats.

Joe, any updates on my order M-070119-002. The tracking number was generated on 7/1 but pending for pick up. Thanks!

It looks like my shipper overlooked or lost this label. I reprinted it and it will ship out today.

Thanks!