Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

3D Maxpider Kagu Mats for Model 3

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Why the slow/no response in the last month by email
I originally said I had family issues, however with everything mounting I needed to clarify, which I did in my other thread. I will be the first to admit this is none of my customers concern nor is there any excuse for not being more responsive by email, however I think many people are understanding when they see what I was going through. I was served divorce papers at work the first week of the month, just days after I took my wife on a weekend cruise to celebrate me being the number 1 Buick Volume Salesperson in the USA for 2018. She had took our two daughters and left to live with her mom and would not let me take them at all. I had to get with my lawyer and prepare for friend of the court to fight for my parenting time. The next week I came home from work to see she had hired a moving company and literally took everything out of the house that you would need to have it live able with children. Every toy, piece of furniture, clothes, cooking utensil, ect. That put me into a rush to replace a whole house worth of furniture, toys, childproofing things, and child necessities for an 11 month old and 2.5 year old. That took precedence over my business emails. I had two weeks to order everything, assemble it, and get back to a livable house, while pursuing legal action that would prevent my separated wife from coming in and stealing everything. Every order email had my phone number in it, however my email response was terrible.

I don't know anything about what you're selling and just came here to browse the forum...but damn, you have my sympathy.

Reactions: Joe Car Stuff
I would have ordered from Joe but with all the delays and messages here didn't seem worth it. I ordered the rear cargo liner from 47zone on ebay may 8th, delivered may 11th. Just FYI , oh and you can make them an offer, offered 100.00 even and they accepted no issues.

• Informative
Reactions: Stach
I would have ordered from Joe but with all the delays and messages here didn't seem worth it. I ordered the rear cargo liner from 47zone on ebay may 8th, delivered may 11th. Just FYI , oh and you can make them an offer, offered 100.00 even and they accepted no issues.

I really want the mats but this comment, speaks for itself. I also opt'ing not ordering from Joe since there's been 0 lack of communication to his customers, constant "delayed process" and troublesome loan money for something that can't even get to doorsteps on time. ebay it is.

I have them and have replaced them with Tesla’s own Weather Tech mats. The 3D max Spiders are nice but they don’t conform to the drivers side floor. They are too much of a “Bucket” for me. I don’t need so much sidewall. Happy with the Tesla mats. If you want my 3D Max Front mats PM me. I’m keeping the rear mats.

Joe, I'm getting increasingly concerned.

I've emailed you several times.
I've called the number you told me to call.
I've texted you.

I've tried every way to get in touch with you and still no communication. Do I need to call my credit card company and have them stop payment?

I know you're going through a lot, but we need some communication here, particularly for orders like mine, where the box arrived open. I need to know what I was supposed to have received and I've been trying to get a reply from you for almost a month now.

Joe, I'm getting increasingly concerned.

I've emailed you several times.
I've called the number you told me to call.
I've texted you.

I've tried every way to get in touch with you and still no communication. Do I need to call my credit card company and have them stop payment?

I know you're going through a lot, but we need some communication here, particularly for orders like mine, where the box arrived open. I need to know what I was supposed to have received and I've been trying to get a reply from you for almost a month now.

damn at this point, i would've done a charge back.