Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

3d Maxpider Mats for S/X *** WITHOUT THE EYESORE BADGING ***

Would you pay $100 for a set of 3D Maxpider Mats without ugly badging?

• Total voters
This site may earn commission on affiliate links.

lowtek

Jan 2, 2020
Alabama, USA
I got a quote from the manufacturer for 50 sets of 3d Maxpider floor mats without the ugly silver badging.

These are awesome mats but the badge makes them too ugly for me.

Anyone interested in a group buy? Looks like about $100/set (front mats only, the rears do not have badging)

I am looking for a complete set for my 7 seat X. Is the $100 for fronts only?

Yep, without the ugly 3D badge. That's what this poll/thread is about. Just the front mats, since they are the only ones that have the badge. There will be a premium to pay over elsewhere to get them without the obnoxious badging or the holes that would be there if you removed the badge.

It is super easy (less than one minute per logo) to snip the original badges off from underneath.

It leaves two small holes that most would not notice. If the holes bug you, they can be easily filled with some close color filler.

They are definitely noticeable and an eye soar for sure .. I've tried a couple different solutions, even 3D printed some inserts, but just aren't happy with the results .. so I'd like a set without the holes or badging .. they agreed to make a batch for us if we can get enough folks but based on the responses so far doesn't look like that's going to be the case .. oh well I tried ;)

I love my MaxPider floor mats for our S. I didn’t like the badging in online photos but honestly don’t even notice the badging in real life.

Can you take a Sharpie and blacken the badges to blend in more (assuming you get the dark colored mats)?