Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Vendor 3D Maxpider 10% off When ordering Frunk and Trunk w/ Interior mats!

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Sorry I meant to post as soon as we transitioned to batch three. Busy at my daughters baby shower and there has been a flurry of orders today. Going forward we are now in batch 3. @N54TT you are at the very beginning of batch 3. If anyone in batch two cancels you’ll be first on the list to replace them!

Most likely the end of September. Depends where we have had some cancelations so people are getting bumped up as that happens.

I sent out emails with a general status update. Another email will follow once I have a solid answer. I don't want to speculate but should be very soon.

Also reloaded with another 100 sets for mid October delivery.

@EVTuning with the cancellations does that mean I got bumped up?
I didn’t get an email....was that for batch 1 people only?

There have only been 6 cancellations at this time so nothing significant. Send me your order number I just ran a report and then pulled the email addresses from it so maybe I made a mistake.

Actually just got the email. Order number is #2409. I was just wondering if i was bumped up to batch 2....because you said I was at the very beginning of batch 3 and that if anyone in batch 2 cancels I’d be first on the list to replace them. I’d figure if even someone on batch 1 cancelled....it would trickle down to batch 2 and then me. Getting my p3d+ sooner than expected...in two weeks. So if it all worked out and timed up...that would be awesome!!! Other wise...I’ll just have to keep the kids in check for little while lol.

Hi EV,

I ordered these on Amazon before finding this thread. I see the link with the $25 GC is still active.

A couple questions:

Edit: I see all my questions were answered on your website, my order is in (#2892) and I cancelled my Amazon order. Feel much better about supporting a vendor, plus the GC is a nice bonus, thanks!

Also FYI - no issues with overcharging that I see paying by CC# on your website. $205.09 with tax (+ free shipping, sweet!).

Edit 2: Sorry, I do have a QQ!

Will 3DM be offering matching trunk/frunk mats in the near future? Trying to decide if I should hold out if so, or just get the Tesla/WeatherTeks. Would prefer a matching set though if possible.

Last edited:
What is your cancellation policy?

I ordered these mats from Amazon.com a month ago and that site still indicates delivery sometime between October and December. If I order from you, and my Amazon order arrives first, can I cancel with no penalty assuming I do not request the gift card? Thanks!

Hi EV,

I ordered these on Amazon before finding this thread. I see the link with the $25 GC is still active.

A couple questions:

Edit: I see all my questions were answered on your website, my order is in (#2892) and I cancelled my Amazon order. Feel much better about supporting a vendor, plus the GC is a nice bonus, thanks!

Also FYI - no issues with overcharging that I see paying by CC# on your website. $205.09 with tax (+ free shipping, sweet!).

Edit 2: Sorry, I do have a QQ!

Will 3DM be offering matching trunk/frunk mats in the near future? Trying to decide if I should hold out if so, or just get the Tesla/WeatherTeks. Would prefer a matching set though if possible.

MAXpider is offering a frunk mat: 2018 Tesla Model 3 - Frunk MAXpider Cargo Mat [Covers Frunk, Black] MAX229833 But no trunk mat, AFAIK.

It's $13 more expensive than the one from Tesla. Frankly, I like the looks of the Tesla mat better, anyway. So I ordered both trunk and frunk mats from Tesla, even though I'm doing the MAXpider mats in the cabin.