Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

3G Composites NOT any better than CarbonOne/John Perez

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
I just found this thread today.

I just want to advise everyone that I received my CF sills back in the spring...late, but they arrived in good shape and quality.

I was going to post to this effect earlier, but the Carbon One thread had disappeared.

I am still owed significant parts by Carbon One (about $5,000 worth).

Although I have not received any new CF parts in around 5 months, I am of the frame of mind that complaining about this on the forum will not serve any positive purpose in expediting delivery of said parts.

Although I have not heard from Alan in a while, I do not doubt his sincerity in trying to clean up the outstanding parts owed list accrued by Carbon One.

My personal opinion is rather than call them out (thus wasting time), let them spend their time productively manufacturing their parts and hopefully reducing the o/s parts list to zero.

I was going to post to this effect earlier, but the Carbon One thread had disappeared.
It's still there. You can find it if you do a search or link directly as in the first post of this thread.
CarbonOne Industries - Buyer Beware

It's just hidden from casual browsing because frankly the whole situation (from John's con-artist like tactics to Allan's rude and dramatic outburts) is rather bizarre and embarrassing.