Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

3M ProSeries with Cquartz

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Just picked up my car from GTA in Detail. Got cQuartz and 3M ProSeries film put on for protection. Read through a lot of the postings here about the different options. Ecstatic with the results.

Cannot speak highly enough about both Marco and Kevin. Both are complete professionals and just really nice guys all around. Took the time to talk about various products from a functionality perspective rather than a selling driven perspective.

The job they did was phenomenal. Anyone in the Toronto area with a Tesla (or other car you want to protect), definitely give these guys a call.

File_000.jpeg

Just picked up my car from GTA in Detail. Got cQuartz and 3M ProSeries film put on for protection. Read through a lot of the postings here about the different options. Ecstatic with the results.

Cannot speak highly enough about both Marco and Kevin. Both are complete professionals and just really nice guys all around. Took the time to talk about various products from a functionality perspective rather than a selling driven perspective.

The job they did was phenomenal. Anyone in the Toronto area with a Tesla (or other car you want to protect), definitely give these guys a call.
Couldn't agree more about Kevin and GTA in Detail. Had my classic done over a year ago (cQuartz) and it's still looks great. He really knows his stuff.