Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

4/18 Invites

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
i'd rather be told August and have it show up in August (or earlier) instead of it being told July but getting it in August.
That’s been my beef with Tesla this whole time. I was told to “expect” my car in June and it wasn’t until today and mutlple calls and tweets did I finally get the email saying that my car was ready to schedule delivery.

Last edited:
Yes, I got the July delay email. You’d think they would fill the configs from April before filling June configs. In August it would be almost 4 month wait, same ballpark they are giving now, but I had a 3-6 week quoted timeframe.

Oh and the reason I don’t tweet Tesla with negative comments is they have canceled orders in the past for that. I specifically remember a guy getting his model x canceled for a bad tweet.

Yes, I got the July delay email. You’d think they would fill the configs from April before filling June configs. In August it would be almost 4 month wait, same ballpark they are giving now, but I had a 3-6 week quoted timeframe.

Oh and the reason I don’t tweet Tesla with negative comments is they have canceled orders in the past for that. I specifically remember a guy getting his model x canceled for a bad tweet.
Agreed keep it cool. Tesla should be filling or should have filled orders from April and May first before inviting in June. Tesla had said that too many orders were configured in April to fill so we were postponed but don’t think that is true. They were building cars and sending them all over the country then when June invites came they matched configs.

Reactions: MissyMcBee