Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

48 hour refund on FSD

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Sorry for the stupid question but if I order a new tesla and add FSD do I have 48 hour for a refund? Also how will it work getting the 12K back after I have my bank issue Tesla the check before delivery day? Would they refund the bank or just add 12k to my card on file? My wife has a 2022 Model Y performance and I did add the FSD for the month so I know I can do that. Any info work be greatly appreciated

I have never heard of someone refunding FSD in such a circumstance (ordered with a new car, took delivery of new car, THEN trying to refund it). Do not expect that to work. Dont order it if you dont want it, Either do a subscription, or order after delivery.

I dont know if they even offer any sort of 48 hour refund on this now that they have a subscription. Dont expect it, dont order it if you dont know you want it.

Sorry for the stupid question but if I order a new tesla and add FSD do I have 48 hour for a refund? Also how will it work getting the 12K back after I have my bank issue Tesla the check before delivery day? Would they refund the bank or just add 12k to my card on file? My wife has a 2022 Model Y performance and I did add the FSD for the month so I know I can do that. Any info work be greatly appreciated
I haven't seen any policy on 48-hour refund for FSD either. It doesn't hurt to ask for a refund.

If you paid by check, you'll get the refund by check and not by credit card.

I haven't seen any policy on 48-hour refund for FSD either. It doesn't hurt to ask for a refund.

If you paid by check, you'll get the refund by check and not by credit card.

I have seen 48 hour refund for acceleration boost purchased after delivery through the app (because people claim they "butt ordered" it by mistake). There might be such a thing for FSD purchased through the app, but there is zero reason to offer such a thing for it purchased with the car, and there are reasons NOT to.