Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Possible to pay without Plaid in 2023?

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
I was having the issues as well where when I backed out of the plaid, I got to the screen where you select your bank account and typed "ZZZZZ" as then tried to exit both with the exit button and the x top right and I was never presented with an option to add my account manually.

Solution: Try using someone else's phone. Something on my phone was blocking the popup in the app or the android app is bugged and needs an update. I used a family member's iPhone and it worked fine first try. Just go into app settings and clear cache and delete app storage (holds your login information) after signing out of their app (google is your friend, if you dont know how to do this). Good luck.

I was having the issues as well where when I backed out of the plaid, I got to the screen where you select your bank account and typed "ZZZZZ" as then tried to exit both with the exit button and the x top right and I was never presented with an option to add my account manually.

Solution: Try using someone else's phone. Something on my phone was blocking the popup in the app or the android app is bugged and needs an update. I used a family member's iPhone and it worked fine first try. Just go into app settings and clear cache and delete app storage (holds your login information) after signing out of their app (google is your friend, if you dont know how to do this). Good luck.
oh interesting. I do run a DNS ad blocker on my entire home network, so I wonder if that's what was causing the issue.

So, if anyone else is running something like pi-hole on their network and is having the issue, try turning it off (and probably clearing caches and what not on your phone too).