TMC is an independent, primarily volunteer organization that relies on ad revenue to cover its operating costs. Please consider whitelisting TMC on your ad blocker and becoming a Supporting Member. For more info: Support TMC

5 Seater in inventory.

Discussion in 'Model X: Ordering, Production, Delivery' started by Shumdit, Nov 23, 2016.

1. Shumdit

Shumdit Member

2. Saghost

Saghost Well-Known Member

That's also an AP2 car - the first report of an AP2 X in the wild I've seen.

3. pchengMX

pchengMX Member

wow great find!, I hope someone jumps on this I think it's a pretty good find!.

4. ecarfan

ecarfan Well-Known Member

I wonder why Tesla is selling that inventory car? Seems like it would be a useful showroom car, it's got all the latest stuff on it and only 50 miles on the odometer: it's essentially brand new. Seems odd to offer it for sale.

5. Screwbal

Screwbal Member

It's in OC and I'm sure there's people on this forum who are in OC. Would be awesome if someone would do the community a favor and go look at the car and get some pics or videos of the seat/interior so we all can see how it looks!

• Like x 2
  6. pchengMX

pchengMX Member

Maybe someone bailed on it once it was produced? Tesla only gives you I think a week to pick up the car....

• Informative x 1
  7. toptecspezi

toptecspezi Member

I hope and guess they want to sell it (like all the other inventory 90s) because the 100 is knocking at the door.
    They did the same with all the nose-cone inventory-cars just before the Model S facelift came .

8. aesculus

aesculus Still Trying to Figure This All Out

Isn't 50 miles standard? My paperwork said 50 but the odo said 14 IIRC.

Not a fan of tan leather on a silver car, but ...

9. toptecspezi

toptecspezi Member

10. outie

outie Active Member

11. bonaire

bonaire Active Member

Think of "Disney FastPass". It will allow someone to jump the line. As all inventory lay-out cars are ahead of some of the customers who have not even entered into production yet.