Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

5th Brooklyn, NY supercharger showing up as Q4 2022

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
It is pinned to the center of Brooklyn so I have no idea where this could be. This is not the one in the Starbucks parking lot of Belt. I've tried looking into this but can't find any info on it. Q4 2023** (Idk how to edit title)

Attachments

• Untitled.png
    Untitled.png
    732.9 KB · Views: 119
It is pinned to the center of Brooklyn so I have no idea where this could be. This is not the one in the Starbucks parking lot of Belt. I've tried looking into this but can't find any info on it. Q4 2023** (Idk how to edit title)
Looks like there's a 7-11 on the corner of Brooklyn Ave and Atlantic Ave with some parking around the building; or there's a parking lot in the middle of the block there.

There is a parking lot near 325 Herkimer st.
I doubt it’ll be the 7eleven on Brooklyn Ave and Atlantic Ave (not enough space) nor the parking lot to the north thereof as that seems to be a small residential lot.

I think a likely candidate is the parking garage in/under Restoration Plaza. I think this candidate could be bolstered by the fact that there’s already a destination charging station here.

IMG_2998.jpeg