Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

6,000 Free Supercharger Miles for Taking Delivery by Dec 31st

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
🤓

6,000 miles with home charging and "best" Off Peak rate is £100-quid ... so look attractive, but actually is not going to buy a lot

If you are driving somewhere (Australia?!!) and use them at a Supercharger at, say, 40p / kWh then its around £600 :cool:

But if you aren't driving somewhere and go to Supercharger just to "claim" them, and you optimally only charge "sweet-spot" 10% - 70%, then you are going to be sat at the Supercharger for 12 hours ... which is £50 an hour. Bit more than minimum wage, but ...
Not sure on your maths there:

6000 miles at Telsa's conversion rate is 2400Kwh - which is worth quite a bit more than 600 quid....

Reactions: WannabeOwner
and how much would that have cost if charging at home? it depends if you need to charge, or just want to save a few quid and not use home electricity.
If you use it to replace charging at home then it's worth less sure, but that's someone who does short to medium journeys.. I did >500 miles on Friday, charged four times and used 362 miles from my loot box.

FYI - I received an email from Tesla today encouraging me to take a look at the “few” inventory cars still available. The email also said……. “To achieve our amazing promotion of 6000 miles free supercharging alongside price reductions on vehicles we need to work together to make sure you benefit from this. The car would need to be collected before the 12.01.23 as this is our deadline and with no extensions.”

FYI - I received an email from Tesla today encouraging me to take a look at the “few” inventory cars still available. The email also said……. “To achieve our amazing promotion of 6000 miles free supercharging alongside price reductions on vehicles we need to work together to make sure you benefit from this. The car would need to be collected before the 12.01.23 as this is our deadline and with no extensions.”
They also are giving discounts on top of that and ask more on trade in value

I did my first charge today using the free miles.

It added 43Kw and subtracted 110 miles from my 6000.

Attachments

• A6B2D25D-99F7-4EDF-8967-0EF793F9DFD3.png
    A6B2D25D-99F7-4EDF-8967-0EF793F9DFD3.png
    316.2 KB · Views: 69
  • 5D55E2E5-9757-4B3F-9425-430F7F9D3A88.png
    5D55E2E5-9757-4B3F-9425-430F7F9D3A88.png
    564.2 KB · Views: 56
I was wondering if anyone is still waiting for these. I picked up on 16th December and as yet have received nothing from Tesla. It is a lease but lease company are saying that should come straight from Tesla. Should I be contacting Tesla and if so what is the best way to do it?

Picked up 24th Dec Miles applied 4th Jan
Check the tool box on the app. Details on my account still say Pay as you go.
Have charged a couple of times. Charge stats on the app show £0 and miles left in the tool box going down.
Try ringing a number on the contact info sticky and prepare to wait.

I was wondering if anyone is still waiting for these. I picked up on 16th December and as yet have received nothing from Tesla. It is a lease but lease company are saying that should come straight from Tesla. Should I be contacting Tesla and if so what is the best way to do it?
Got delivery on 21st of December. Company car through Lex.

Received nothing so far, contacted both Lex and Tesla and both confirmed that miles will be added the latest by 1st of February.

Received nothing so far, contacted both Lex and Tesla and both confirmed that miles will be added the latest by 1st of February.

👍