Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

7-seat config waiting room

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Two possible reasons.. 1. of course a blip in their system and dare option is removed 2. New batch of vehicles (7 seater) are ready to be shipped. I really wish the latter part becomes true.
Per my SA, whenever there is a batch of vehicles ready to be shipped, you see some movements in the account as they start assigning VINs. Let's hope for the best.

Reactions: Giraffe950
Been lurking for awhile. Ordered 1/8/21. LR, 20" white/black, 7 seater with tow. SA reached out immediately and told me to hold off on submitting my loan app because it's only good for 60 days. One week later, I got an email saying deliveries are being prepared and for me to complete my profile. SA said go ahead with the loan app, and it was completed on 1/15.

Profile initially showed estimated delivery date through 2/12. Then, it went blank. About an hour ago, it said my profile was not available, then changed to 2-5 weeks from date order placed, and now it's blank again with no estimated date.

Reactions: Axeman
Same thing here. I know this is obviously already widely reported, but had a delivery date from [today] - March 6th, rolling each next day.

The delivery time frame on my order is gone completely. No reference to “2-6 weeks from order” or anything to that effect. Just the message that they will reach out to schedule delivery.

• Informative
Reactions: Axeman
Aaaand 20 minutes later my delivery time frame is gone as well.
My original back end delivery date was the same as JKnighthorse (March 6)
Man, I hope this means something positive is happening but based on the fact that it’s happening to all of us I’d guess it has more to do with an issue with their system.

Last edited:
Reactions: Giraffe950
Took delivery of my MY 7 seater today in SoCal. 117XXX VIN. Don’t have the new headlights but got the updated console. No panel gaps or paint issues. The car was flawless except for 3 minor issues.
1. The headliner on one side was loose. They fixed this on site
2. The rear lift gate was not flush with the bumper on one side. They adjusted this on site.
3. Once I got home I noticed there was a wire coming out from the bottom back of the second row seat. I’ll have the mobile service tech fix this when my homelink is installed.

Overall, I’m very happy with the build quality of the car. The 3rd row is a lot bigger than what I expected. I’m 5’11 and probably could sit back there for an hour ride. My wife is 5’7 and fit more comfortably than I did. I got the LR AWD version and it’s fast. I’m definitely going to enjoy driving it around.

Our estimated delivery date disappeared at the end of its range (2/16). No VIN, no new estimated dates. Here in KC Tesla said they are observing LR models having faster shipments. Expecting ours in mid-March. Ordered 1/12/21 SR/MSM/black int/19”/no FSD.

Keep in mind the SR price went down yesterday and I’ve heard Tesla is honoring the price decrease for existing orders as well. Good Luck!