Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

7 seat waiting room

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
We took delivery of our MYLR on May 16th and all I can tell is – this is just an amazing car!
The build quality is good, quiet cabin, no rattles at all, and the riding quality is just awesome (very comfortable but not too squishy).
I start thinking about replacing my 2021 M3P with MYP because I am so excited by this Model Y! :)

Interesting observation, there are about 70% of cars out of a hundred we saw during pickup are White.

Replaced Geminis with something pretty from Amazon:

Attachments

• photo_2023-05-18 12.30.01.jpeg
    photo_2023-05-18 12.30.01.jpeg
    383.2 KB · Views: 100
Reactions: vickh
We took delivery of our MYLR on May 16th and all I can tell is – this is just an amazing car!
The build quality is good, quiet cabin, no rattles at all, and the riding quality is just awesome (very comfortable but not too squishy).
I start thinking about replacing my 2021 M3P with MYP because I am so excited by this Model Y! :)

Interesting observation, there are about 70% of cars out of a hundred we saw during pickup are White.

Amazon Link ?

Finally got my text message and email to schedule delivery.

Scheduled for Sunday, May 21.
Just took delivery of my car and drove it home. Wow, that regen!

Car looked to be in excellent shape. Didn’t spend too much time looking for problems or gaps or whatever because I’ve never done this with any other car I’ve purchased and this is still just a car.

So happy to finally have it after waiting since I placed my order on February 18, 2023!

Reactions: innos

Innos - I see you have the 20 inch ?induction wheels. What is your impression of the ride quality difference between the 19 inch and 20 inch wheels. I ordered one with 19 inch wheels but seems a long waiting time and there are options coming up for 20 inch wheels all the time.

Finally got my VIN today. MYLR7 white/white, 19” Gemini

Order date 3/15
VIN 7SAYGAEE7PF7***** (Fremont build)
Newest estimated delivery: 6/7 - 6/14

I can speak to the ride quality difference between 19” and 21” wheels on my old Model S (used the 21s for summer and the 19s for the rest of the year). The 21” wheels/tires were significantly louder with a much harsher ride. IMO, the only reason to go with larger wheels is cosmetic. The range and ride are worse with larger wheels.

Reactions: singletary
Innos - I see you have the 20 inch ?induction wheels. What is your impression of the ride quality difference between the 19 inch and 20 inch wheels. I ordered one with 19 inch wheels but seems a long waiting time and there are options coming up for 20 inch wheels all the time.
No, 19 Geminis, they look great with black hubcaps and have awesome ride quality!
D125FCDA-A70D-4739-A5D5-7379B57D82D6.jpeg

Finally got my VIN today. MYLR7 white/white, 19” Gemini

Order date 3/15
VIN 7SAYGAEE7PF7***** (Fremont build)
Newest estimated delivery: 6/7 - 6/14

I can speak to the ride quality difference between 19” and 21” wheels on my old Model S (used the 21s for summer and the 19s for the rest of the year). The 21” wheels/tires were significantly louder with a much harsher ride. IMO, the only reason to go with larger wheels is cosmetic. The range and ride are worse with larger wheels.
I'm just popping on here to say I picked up my MYLR 7 seater (all black, 20" rims) on 5/19 in California. Vin:*F781886. For reference car has 5 miles on it so likely new build. curious if you ordered 3/15, are you in the 77xxxx -->79xxxx? I'm assuming that would mean your build was done around the same time? I ordered on 5/2 but that was inventory car (that dropped before i could confirm and i was put back into the order system), eventually confirmed 5/12--Delivered 5/19