Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

70D stuck in production?

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
I wish you had been able to post a picture of that. :)
Me too, but that sort of thing happens too quickly. She still treats the car like a pet. She tells it to wake up (then the handles come out) and pats it.

- - - Updated - - -

Finally saw some change in my account... I now get "Your Model S has entered the production queue at our Factory in Fremont, California." which is a good sign according to other comments ;-)
That is good news! It's probably in the parking lot waiting to be loaded on a truck or train. Once it's underway your DS should be able to provide you with some pictures of where it is on the map.

My DS mentioned that there was a large move of offices from the factory elsewhere during the time we went into production. Some balls got dropped (he didn't get too specific), but it caused a blockage in one part of one of the lines. No QA issues, just the line stopped and the person needed to get it going again was busy moving.

That's good to hear, as is the possibility of more thorough QA. I'm in almost exactly the same situation as alexrov above, and am waiting on tenterhooks for a call from my DS clearing my new shiny for delivery. Good luck to us all.

My DS mentioned that there was a large move of offices from the factory elsewhere during the time we went into production. Some balls got dropped (he didn't get too specific), but it caused a blockage in one part of one of the lines. No QA issues, just the line stopped and the person needed to get it going again was busy moving.

My car is still "stuck in production". It started production on July 10th.

My car is still "stuck in production". It started production on July 10th.
I'm still stuck also. I have been since the 13th. I emailed DS last week and asked about what's going on and was told it takes 2 to 3.5 weeks to complete production. Emailed DS yesterday and have not heard back. It's frustrating when others have already received their vehicles or are about to knowing they placed their orders after me. Delivery date was late July then August now it's late August.