Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

72 hours to report issues??!!

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
72 hours seems generous? As far as I know, at any other car dealer, once you've driven a car off the lot, any cosmetic blemishes you find are on you? How long do people expect to have for Tesla to fix any and all cosmetic issues no questions asked? There clearly has to be a limit especially considering how easy it is to get rim rash on these cars.

Reactions: preilly44
72 hours seems generous? As far as I know, at any other car dealer, once you've driven a car off the lot, any cosmetic blemishes you find are on you? How long do people expect to have for Tesla to fix any and all cosmetic issues no questions asked? There clearly has to be a limit especially considering how easy it is to get rim rash on these cars.

Some dealerships, you can return the car within a certain amount t of time. If Tesla didn't have so many issues with quality control, probably wouldn't be an issue. I'm not asking them to give me months to find issues. I'm sure things can be evaluated on a case by case determination. What if you didn't catch something. To flat out deny my case without even looking at it makes me a bit annoyed.