Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

72A Charger Upgrade

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
How did you lift up the rear seat cushion? I’ve been fiddling with mine and can’t seem to figure it out for the life of me, and I don’t really want to yank on it too hard or break anything.
Sit in the seat, with feet flat on the floor, fingers under the front edge, and yank up using your legs. Once per side and it will release. Toughest on cars that have never had the seat removed. Careful not to overextend on cars with rear seat heat and/or cars with occupant sensors as the cables could get damaged.

How did you lift up the rear seat cushion? I’ve been fiddling with mine and can’t seem to figure it out for the life of me, and I don’t really want to yank on it too hard or break anything.
I don't have my S with me right now. Should be two clips that one toggles where ones legs would be on both passengers side and drivers side. Be careful as they break easily. Also remember you might have to disconnect some wires on each side.

• Love
Reactions: v.william