Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

911 after a P90D

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
I've been a petrolhead since day one. Had my heart set on a 911 turbo for as long as I could remember, waiting for a time when I could afford one. Before I could afford one, Tesla started to happen and I watched with great interest for every other reason but never in my wildest dreams did I think Tesla would end up creating the performance cars they did. Finally got into a financial situation where I could afford my dream 911 turbo, drove one, then drove the P100D, and walked away with the P100D and have not once regretted it. I can't call myself a petrolhead any more and electric head just doesn't have the right sound to it, but anyway...

Reactions: sillydriver
I have a 911 (997.2 S) and it is a totally different car. The 911 grips the road like nothing else I have driven, the driving dynamics are far greater than the Tesla and it will put a smile on your face at every corner (and don't get me started on the flat 6 noise!!). That said the $80 a tank for 300 miles of driving is the reason I ordered a tesla.

• Love
Reactions: FlatSix911