Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

A couple of spec questions

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Afternoon.

I just ordered a Model S and wouldn’t mind some input on the specification.

I’ve ordered it in grey, with the white interior, 19” grey wheels and the enhanced autopilot option.

I think I’ll change to the 21” wheels, as I think that they look a fair amount better, does anyone think that the ride quality will suffer much through this option, and are there any other considerations here.

Not ordering the full autonomy option gave me amuse, but it’s not legal in the U.K., so there seems little point, what is people’s thoughts on this, and what exactly does the enhanced autopilot bring?

Finally, the white interior. My current M3 has this,mane I like it a lot, but do people find theirs marking easily and looking dirty?

Thanks for any input you may have.

Thanks. I don’t do many miles, so will probably never get as far as needing to replace them, I’d not realised they were different compounds, is that why they lessen the range?

The trade-off, I’d hope, is better grip?

Don't change your order - you should be able to pick up new 21" wheels which are referral rewards and better wheels than the standard 21" ones for less than the upgrade price, and you'd keep the 19" wheels that come with the car. You just need to wait until the referral ones start appearing (the scheme has ended but a lot of people are still waiting for their prizes) but if you join the owners club I'm sure you'll find people trying to sell from time to time