Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

A few games work while driving.

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Maybe more of a statement than a question. I just learned by accident that a few of the games actually work while the car is being driven.
my kids were able to play the latest one that came with the software update. And wife can play solitaire on road trips. I find it interesting that some do and some don’t. Wonder what the difference is........
this will be fun for road trips for the kids now.
it would be nice someday if the theater worked as well.

• Informative
Reactions: jmaddr and SilverGS
Yes. My kids have been going crazy for the skyforce reload game. I have a game controller of course and they have been playing on the road trips lately. I can set the audio fader to the backseat only and me and the wife enjoy some relatively quiet upfront time. LOL
if only I could redirect the front speakers to a different source than the back like our Honda odyssey 😊........
maybe in time there will be more games that slowly allow this. Or like I said in OP......dare I say...Netflix or movies? Someday hopefully.....

before anyone chimes in.....no I would not endanger my family or other drivers and sit and stare at a movie on my screen the entire time. 😇

Can’t play because it is saying WAITING TO UPDATE.
It has been like this for a week.
I have WiFi. Rebooted computer. No help.
please help.
note other games say the same. Like
Solitaire, Battle of Polytopia, and more.

Attachments

• 43ADF82F-BB6D-4630-BC9D-075E4742B454.jpeg
    43ADF82F-BB6D-4630-BC9D-075E4742B454.jpeg
    1 MB · Views: 90