Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

A green laser like line while waiting at the light

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.

bhakan

MSLR MSM/Blk/19/FSD, Ord 6/10/21, Del 2/20/22
Jan 2, 2018
Bethesda, MD
I was at the light at the end of the hwy waiting to turn and I noticed this green laser like light behind the car. I have never seen it before. The car behind me was still traveling and not parked yet. Is it from my car? Puzzled. Pi
IMG_20191115_175402.jpg
cture attached.

It's a tractor beam from a UFO. It missed you and you are fortunate to still be on planet earth :D
I don't think it is a artifact from the car lights behind. Looks like an issue (probably temporary) in the image. I've seen this on home security cameras from time to time when they didn't encode an image properly. But who knows for sure.

Last edited:
  • Funny
Reactions: Big Earl and bhakan
It's a tractor beam from a UFO. It missed you and you are fortunate to still be on planet earth :D
I don't think it is a artifact from the car lights behind. Looks like an issue (probably temporary) in the image. I've seen this on home security cameras from time to time when they didn't encode an image properly.
I have seen green band on camera feeds either left or right from Tesla dashcam. So I can understand a band where the image has not been fully captured. But a line was puzzling to me.

Last edited:
Reactions: Silicon Desert