Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

A Thread of Silliness for These Trying Times

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Texas plates are limited to 6 characters and so far the only thing I can find available is reversing the name but I don't like YKRAPS, just doesn't look right. :rolleyes: Most number/letter substitutions don't work either as they are taken. Didn't realize this name was so popular. The only other combination I've found available is SP4RKE. I'll keep trying. :D

Never blessed with a Girl (possibly thankful on that one), I have always wanted my daughter to be "Nicole". So I may name my Red MY that. Bonus points if I could come up with an acronym for N.I.C.O.L.E. that made sense.

-or-

Scarlett, being a red MY, not because I am infatuated with the actress. ;-)

I am a car enthusiant and have owned dozen cars, but for some reason I never got into the whole 'name your car' thing. Plus I havent met someone who referred to their car by its name. I usually hear "my wife took the tesla so im stuck with the corolla" LOL

For that reason, my Model Y is called "tesla Model Y"

We've been naming our cars even prior to Tesla's. See signature

We used to be really big in the Land Rover expedition scene and all our landies were named. I guess now that we have Teslas, we're trying to redeem ourselves from the "sins' of the past for years of driving not only gas guzzlings trucks, the amount of oil those things leaked will put Exxon Valdes to shame. :D

MYMP

Make Your Mama Proud

View attachment 547105

What color is your vehicle supposed to be in that photo...blue?

Texas plates are limited to 6 characters and so far the only thing I can find available is reversing the name but I don't like YKRAPS, just doesn't look right. :rolleyes: Most number/letter substitutions don't work either as they are taken. Didn't realize this name was so popular. The only other combination I've found available is SP4RKE. I'll keep trying. :D

Don't think we're talking about plates here. We're talking about your vehicle's screen name for the center display and app.

What color is your vehicle supposed to be in that photo...blue?

BigMidNiteSilver....
20200418_171716.jpg