Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Ability to leave AC on when i get out of the car for short period

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.

SigNC

Aug 23, 2017
NC
Seems like it would be nice to have the ability to flag the climate control to stay on when you get out of the car. Even a button that says to run for 15 minutes after you get out would be great. As is, if i want to have AC running when i'm running a short errand I have to get out, then open app an turn the AC back on. It would be great on days when you are parking for 10 minute run into the store and it's really hot outside.

Thoughts?

Seems like it would be nice to have the ability to flag the climate control to stay on when you get out of the car. Even a button that says to run for 15 minutes after you get out would be great. As is, if i want to have AC running when i'm running a short errand I have to get out, then open app an turn the AC back on. It would be great on days when you are parking for 10 minute run into the store and it's really hot outside.

Thoughts?
It's already a feature on the Model S/X. if it's not on the 3 yet, it probably will be in the next release or so.