Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

About to take the plunge, what options to equip.

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
We went with the 6 seat, white interior, pup, black metallic and FSD in 6/16 for delivery 12/16 (requested later delivery). It is sexy, enough -- and hopefully will be more sexy after I finish plasti-dipping it.

On six v seven v five seats and FSD, at the time center console wasn't offered, and I (IMHO) believe it detracts from what (IMHO) is the best feature of the 6 seat -- easy access/movement to the back row. E.g. on trips in cooler climates, it was useful (in a way parents will know) to be able to take a young child out of a car seat while supercharging and feeling like there was at least some space for him to move around. I don't remember the dollars and cents of it, but I don't regret it in the way that I regret the add for FSD.

If we speak of regrets though, my last vehicle was metallic red, and damn those red x's are lovely (IMHO), if not a tad bright (IMHO).

+1 to CPO toward end of Q4. If there was more availability/I knew I could work with local delivery -- that would have been what I would have done.

There is no update. It’s all speculation.

I would get the 6 seater because of the seats. More room. AC Vents. The coolness factor and comfort.

A little over your budget, I understand but not like you will be spending over 100k on a car all the time
Every 12-18 months one can expect big updates. How do I know and where is my source? Elon Musk:

Tesla will never stop innovating. People are buying the wrong car if they expect this. There will be major revs every 12 to 18 months.

There is no good cpo deals on x. Once you factor in the tax credit, you actually pay more for a used one. I have to order one now as I might have to settle if I wait for an inventory car that might or might not show up in late November. Inventory cars might be good deal if you get lucky on one or they don't shaft you with some accounting tricks like discounting parts that are standard equipment now

We went with the 6 seat, white interior, pup, black metallic and FSD in 6/16 for delivery 12/16 (requested later delivery). It is sexy, enough -- and hopefully will be more sexy after I finish plasti-dipping it.

On six v seven v five seats and FSD, at the time center console wasn't offered, and I (IMHO) believe it detracts from what (IMHO) is the best feature of the 6 seat -- easy access/movement to the back row. E.g. on trips in cooler climates, it was useful (in a way parents will know) to be able to take a young child out of a car seat while supercharging and feeling like there was at least some space for him to move around. I don't remember the dollars and cents of it, but I don't regret it in the way that I regret the add for FSD.

If we speak of regrets though, my last vehicle was metallic red, and damn those red x's are lovely (IMHO), if not a tad bright (IMHO).

+1 to CPO toward end of Q4. If there was more availability/I knew I could work with local delivery -- that would have been what I would have done.
congrats on your making your decision! My friend ordered in April and then got a reduction in pricing automatically when Tesla lowered their pricing on the battery/packages. He took delivery last month.

congrats on your making your decision! My friend ordered in April and then got a reduction in pricing automatically when Tesla lowered their pricing on the battery/packages. He took delivery last month.