Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

AC work unstable / inconstantly / erratic

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Hi everyone. I have strange problem with my air conditioning. Sometimes it's works fine, without any issue. AC compressor, 2 fans works well.

But often it didn't work at all. I have many errors for all components of THC system. Errors are the same everytime. Attached it.

System filled with Freon, without leaks.
Louvers broken.
2 pumps for antifreeze works everytime, even when AC not working.

Can you advise what to do?

Attachments

• IMG_20230807_223951.jpg
    IMG_20230807_223951.jpg
    315.8 KB · Views: 133
  • Informative
Reactions: beachmiles
The bottom half of errors are the battery Chiller and AC system with errors. I would have to take it in to have them figure out which component is bad. Several pumps are reporting errors, and it could just be a sensor gone bad, but your battery may not be getting the cooling it needs.

Hi everyone. I have strange problem with my air conditioning. Sometimes it's works fine, without any issue. AC compressor, 2 fans works well.

But often it didn't work at all. I have many errors for all components of THC system. Errors are the same everytime. Attached it.

System filled with Freon, without leaks.
Louvers broken.
2 pumps for antifreeze works everytime, even when AC not working.

Can you advise what to do?

That are a lot of THC faults. I also see something with IGN so maybe some components doesn't get 12V or 5V ref from THC module.

Did you checked all fuses for THC module?

Otherwise could be a short in 5V ref so check if 5V is there when all components are connected.

That are a lot of THC faults. I also see something with IGN so maybe some components doesn't get 12V or 5V ref from THC module.

Did you checked all fuses for THC module?

Otherwise could be a short in 5V ref so check if 5V is there when all components are connected.
Could you advise, where is THC module. Try to find a scheme or picture.