Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Accessories (2018 Jan order)

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Hi Guys,

I order MX on 01/30/2018 and wonder what type of accessories come with. Has anyone ordered MX during the month of Jan. 2018? My OA said there is none except for carpeted floor mat for January order. Can anyone confirm if this is true?

My understanding is that those are always included with each car and are not extra accessories. However with Tesla anything could change. I would ask your DS specifically if those items are included.
That’s what I thought, but my OA said that they won’t provide accessories for Janaury order. Instead, they provide it from the month of February. WEIRD!! That’s why I want to make sure if this is the same policy for other location or just only me.

Early on you might get a hat of pen. Offers came and went, as often they might be out of a certain item at the delivery center.

People got so hung up of getting as much as they could, and getting upset if anyone else got more than them, so I believe they are moving away from SWAG and just concentrating on providing a good delivery experience.