Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Accessories

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Waiting for delivery of my 2020 SR...... what are must have accessories that I need to get before the car comes in?
Does the car come with floor mats?

Thanks in advance everyone !
Congratulations on joining the Tesla family! You will now have the permanent Tesla grin! You will be constantly looking for excuses/reasons to go out for a drive.

What color combo did you get? When are you expecting delivery?

1. Yes, it does come with car mats, but I would chuck them out and get something like this instead - Tuxmat - https://www.amazon.com/AWEMAT-2012-...9Y2xpY2tSZWRpcmVjdCZkb05vdExvZ0NsaWNrPXRydWU=
  2. I upgraded the interior lights (puddle lights, ambient lighs, trunk and frunk) using the bulbs from Abstract Ocean - just google this name.
  3. I had PPF installed on the leading edges of my hood and front fenders.
  4. Tint

That's about it really for the useful stuff IMHO.

Did yours come with free supercharging?

Get the cubby drawer under the main screen. Comes in handy for small items that get lost in the center console corners. A number of outfits make them. Some good accessory providers for the S are RPM Tesla, Evannex ,taptes, abstact ocean. Take a look on those websites. The brighter trunk, puddle and interior lights from abstract ocean are a must