Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Adding vehicle to Tesla app

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
I added my new to me 2017 S through Tesla’s online request form. It says it could take up to 72hrs. It’s been over a week. I sent them an email last week and haven’t heard back. Is there a phone number I can call?

I added my new to me 2017 S through Tesla’s online request form. It says it could take up to 72hrs. It’s been over a week. I sent them an email last week and haven’t heard back. Is there a phone number I can call?
Call the usual support number and try the ‘software’ issue option. May need to try others to get one with a person behind it. Takes only a few minutes for them to do but need to get someone that can address it.

Useless company. Tried to add Used Model S since last Monday. Three "chats" later and still nothing. They mouth all the right words but don't deliver unless you have a total cow. They're toast in a few years after the Germans get their act together. Love the cars, hate the company.