Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Advice on all-weather floor mats

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
It really comes down to personal preference (brand, appearance, and price.) I have the Tesmanian floor liners, hatch floor liner and am very satisfied.

The choices include:
Tesla
3D MAXpider
Tesmanian
WeatherTech
Amazon sellers (multiple)
Abstract Ocean (markets Tesmanian floor liners)

Through December 2020 Tesmanian is having one of their 25% Off sales.

A lot of people here have the MAXpiders and seem to love them. I have the Tesmanian which are quite similar to WeatherTech (had those in my i3). What I didn’t personally like about the MAXpiders was the shimmery look they appear to have in the photos.

I am happy with the Tesmanians

It really comes down to personal preference (brand, appearance, and price.) I have the Tesmanian floor liners, hatch floor liner and am very satisfied.

The choices include:
Tesla
3D MAXpider
Tesmanian
WeatherTech
Amazon sellers (multiple)
Abstract Ocean (markets Tesmanian floor liners)

I can also vouch for the WestherTech and 3D MAXpider mats, both are good. The 3D ones are a little more soft so a lot people like that for the comfort.

I have the Maxpider 3D mats. I really like that they’re molded with texture that makes them look woven. I had the BMW all-weather mats (very similar to WeatherTech) in my last couple X3’s, and was getting sick of the rubbery look. The Maxpiders are a nice change from that.

I have the "Oedro" brand for $89 on ebay, in my S. I have the Tesmanian in my wifes Y. Very similiar, but I prefer the Oedro. Only reason I went with Tesmanian in the Y, is that Oedro doesnt seem to make the one for the Cargo area.

We do not want to go against TOS and post the link to our mats as we are waiting for our Vendor account to be set up. However, we are excited to be bringing LOGO FREE 3D Mats to Tesla Model Y owners! We are excited to share them with you soon.

Looks like the 3D doesn't fit the 2021 that well, dang, I shouldn't of bought these mats before I got the car but then again I got a pretty good deal on them..

Found these images on another forum:

eosQaU9.jpg

2DrixOO.jpg

We do not want to go against TOS and post the link to our mats as we are waiting for our Vendor account to be set up. However, we are excited to be bringing LOGO FREE 3D Mats to Tesla Model Y owners! We are excited to share them with you soon.
I can second the LDCRS mats. I have them in my Y. They look really sharp and are easy to clean. I’m really looking forward to the rear cargo mats as soon as they are available.

• Love
Reactions: ldcrsmode