TMC is an independent, primarily volunteer organization that relies on ad revenue to cover its operating costs. Please consider whitelisting TMC on your ad blocker and becoming a Supporting Member. For more info: Support TMC

Advice on how to clean the new vegan interior?

Discussion in 'Model S: Interior & Exterior' started by m53!urraysj, Sep 14, 2017.

1. m53!urraysj

m53!urraysj New Member

does anyone have any product and cleaning advice for the new vegan premium leather interior?

2. BigD0g

BigD0g Member

Baby wipes! Works like a charm on my white seats.

• Like x 1
  3. boaterva

boaterva Supporting Member

#3 boaterva, Sep 14, 2017
    Last edited: Sep 14, 2017
    They may work, and could be the best thing if they have isopropyl alcohol in them!

From the X's manual for the UltraLeather White material:

Polyurethane Seats
    Wipe spills as soon as possible using a soft cloth moistened with warm water and nondetergent soap. Wipe gently in a circular motion. For difficult stains on ultra-white seats, use isopropyl alcohol, then wipe with a damp cloth. After cleaning, allow the seats to air dry.

Edit: All the Premium seats are now the same material now, if that wasn't clear! The White, Black, and Cream.

• Informative x 1
    • Like x 1
  4. scottm

scottm Active Member

Baby wipes for everything.. that's how I clean my whole car, even the exterior!

5. CameronB

CameronB Member

I too have heard baby wipes are the best. I have UW seats. After 3 months...mine haven't yet stained at all. So haven't tried the baby wipes yet. Mine have been amazingly stain resistant. Though I don't have kids or pets in the car so YMMV. Jeans almost every single day - still no discoloration.

• Like x 1