Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

After market lumbar support for new Model Y?

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Does anyone know what is the part number for the passenger side lumbar controls? I wonder if the SC will install if we provide it?
My understanding is that it isn't just the controls that are missing, the adjustable lumbar support is missing as well. That part number is:

MS3XY 1R POWER LUMBAR SB ASSEMBLY1118494-00-G

(Which of course will require additional screws/bolts and isolators.)

There are lots of options for the switch assembly with, and without, lumbar controls... So you would have to figure out the correct one.

• Informative
Reactions: rjpjnk and KrenGrl
My understanding is that it isn't just the controls that are missing, the adjustable lumbar support is missing as well. That part number is:

There are lots of options for the switch assembly with, and without, lumbar controls... So you would have to figure out the correct one.

nice info. i was curious about that.

Thanks for the info.