Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Aftermarket rims in Canada

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Hi everyone - found a ton of replicas on kijiji and other sites and obviously with the load bearings etc I’m not sure if I can trust it!

Has anyone found any reputable dealers for aftermarket rims for the Model 3? I would like something “affordable” but with USD-CAD conversion and shipping even the cheap rims end up pricey.

I don’t really want to run 20” uberturbines through all these Toronto potholes so I’m thinking 18-19” though 19” would look better on the performance.

Thanks all!!

Last edited:
Do you think the build/load ratings are safe on replicas? It will be on a 23 M3p so I don’t want to mess with the warranties etc down the line.

How much did you pay with tires if you don’t mind me asking?

Do you think the build/load ratings are safe on replicas? It will be on a 23 M3p so I don’t want to mess with the warranties etc down the line.

How much did you pay with tires if you don’t mind me asking?
I’ve been riding on them for two winters as I had them mounted on Pirelli Sottozero’s. They are strong and I couldn’t tell the difference. These guys do a lot of Tesla’s and super high end cars too. You would see Lambos, Porsche, Ferrari, there often. I used to take my Corvette there too.

I’ve been riding on them for two winters as I had them mounted on Pirelli Sottozero’s. They are strong and I couldn’t tell the difference. These guys do a lot of Tesla’s and super high end cars too. You would see Lambos, Porsche, Ferrari, there often. I used to take my Corvette there too.
Will definitely check it out thank you so much!