Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Aftermarket wheel question

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Hi All,

I am new to the whole aftermarket wheel scene. I have been kicking around the idea of changing out my 19" sport wheels for one of the following...

https://velocitymotoring.com/wheels/v801/

or

The V-FF 107 Wheel Flow Forged Wheels & Custom Rims | Vorsteiner Wheels

I was wanting to keep the size at 19" but I was not sure what the widest I can go without having any issues. I believe the stock wheels 8.5" all around. Would I be able to go 9.5" all around or would that require me to get some spacers? I would like to have a little concave appearence (does that make sense?) but was not sure if that would be possible as I do not understand what offset is and if that even plays a part in this.

Any help from members who are more experienced in this area would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks in advance!!

19x9.5 ET35 square is a common size for the Model 3. Lower offset will give you more concavity as well as pushing the wheel more outwards.

Front:19x9.5 ET35 will fit the best without any modification.
Rear: 19x9.5 ET28 for more concavity and flush rear fitment.

Same width w/ staggered offset:
Pros: Using the same size tire while keeping the flush fitment for both front and rear also deeper concave at the rear
Cons: Tire rotation will require to remove tire and swap them around.

If your budge allow, you can consider a fully custom build forged wheel from Signature Wheel. Here is our monoblock series SV105.
46B1ED54-E759-41E0-A1EE-80B5E038FB58.jpeg

Feel free to visit our thread Signature Wheel Gallery and hope you find this information helpful.