Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register
This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Slammed and new shoes for RedBull today. DAMN!! The Hottest Model 3 in Hawaii now.
CD05BB63-0C17-485C-904E-5D2591FF880E.jpeg

I live in Honolulu. East side.

@BadM3Hawaii,

Sweet! Be there this week from stateside, prob Thurs/Fri. How do you like the MPPs? I’m looking at the Sports....May be too firm for me so might do the comforts. Would love a ride to see how they roll. No one near me to do the same. Like the adjustability of the Sports in both compression and rebound as well as the SS.
Was there two weeks ago and didn’t realize there’s a Tesla shop right on the strip! Said they’ve been there about 2 years. Saw quite afew 3s, afew Ss and and X or two hiking up to Diamondhead.

Ski

Last edited:
@BadM3Hawaii,

Sweet! Be there this week from stateside, prob Thurs/Fri. How do you like the MPPs? I’m looking at the Sports....May be too firm for me so might do the comforts. Would love a ride to see how they roll. No one near me to do the same. Like the adjustability of the Sports in both compression and rebound as well as the SS.
Was there two weeks ago and didn’t realize there’s a Tesla shop right on the strip! Said they’ve been there about 2 years. Saw quite afew 3s, afew Ss and and X or two hiking up to Diamondhead.

Ski
You should definitely go with MPP coilovers. I went with the Comforts so it wouldn’t be as stiff. The ride is pretty smooth. Hit my up when you’re on Oahu. Might be able to hook up and let you check out how the ride feels.

Reactions: Skione65
These look awesome!
Thanks, yeah I quite like them. I have since switched to a 19x9.5" square setup, but keep the narrower fronts to swap out for efficiency on longer drives/road trips.

Currently deployed, but I've got a box of MPP Sport Coilovers sitting in my garage that I will install when I return home, which should make it look even better.

Here's 2 photos from before I left and put the car into storage:

IMG_0927.jpg
IMG_0907.jpg