Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register
This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Niche M117
19x8.5 ET33
Conti Pure Contact LS 245/40/19

4w83c4R.jpg

0knovn9.jpg

Stock height?

Yep, stock suspension - LR dual motor (non perf).

You gotta figure +33 is like running a 7mm spacer, and then with the 245 vs 235, its also going to give the illusion of more flush. That said, looks good in person. I can try to get a shot down the side so you have a better idea. And thanks! I kinda wish I went with a lighter gunmetal color, but the black looks really good when its all shined up.

Reactions: shiftkenny
Has anyone tried 245/40-19 on a 9.5 wide wheel? I don’t want a bugger contact patch and I need like 1/2” in height. 255/35 makes the overall height lower which what o don’t want bc of speed bumps.

Last edited:
Here’s a straight shot from before I lowered it. I don’t have any from after I put MPP comfort coilovers on.
View attachment 485735

thanks a lot....that helps. Wasn’t sure if 255 was gonna rub against the fender being lowered. I’m on T sportlines (inch or so) and if I needed a slight stretch. Wheels are coming in and don’t wanna rebuy tires if I guess wrong. How’s the wh/mi?

thanks a lot....that helps. Wasn’t sure if 255 was gonna rub against the fender being lowered. I’m on T sportlines (inch or so) and if I needed a slight stretch. Wheels are coming in and don’t wanna rebuy tires if I guess wrong. How’s the wh/mi?

No problem. You’ll be good with the 255s.
Wh/mi for me took a big hit, but that was mainly because I started driving more spirited. I was averaging about 220 wh/mi with the 18” Aeros uncovered and now I average around 270. Again, I drive a lot more spirited than I was before. If I drive the same as when I had the 18” Aeros uncovered, I average around 240 wh/mi with my 19” wheels so about 10% range loss. Mostly, I am commuting ~120 miles/day in LA/OC area.

No problem. You’ll be good with the 255s.
Wh/mi for me took a big hit, but that was mainly because I started driving more spirited. I was averaging about 220 wh/mi with the 18” Aeros uncovered and now I average around 270. Again, I drive a lot more spirited than I was before. If I drive the same as when I had the 18” Aeros uncovered, I average around 240 wh/mi with my 19” wheels so about 10% range loss. Mostly, I am commuting ~120 miles/day in LA/OC area.

yeah I’m running spacers currently and averaging 260-270ish which I’m used to but don’t want to hit 300 lol