Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register
This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Greetings guys!

Prior to posting this thread i've looked extensively for this subject but couldn't find definitive answer.

I have 2021 European Model 3 Performance (i live in Russia) and want to know if 18" Aero/19" Sport wheel can be fitted on my car.

If not, maybe you can suggest some alternatives but with same build quality as Tesla ones.

Thanks!

I have 2021 European Model 3 Performance (i live in Russia) and want to know if 18" Aero/19" Sport wheel can be fitted on my car.

As far as I understand it, the 18” and possibly 19” Tesla wheels will not fit because the centre hub is different on the Performance versions.

If not, maybe you can suggest some alternatives but with same build quality as Tesla ones

TSportline have a nice selection of wheels designed to match the original Tesla style. They offer 18” and 19” wheels that DO fit the Performance. 18" Tesla Wheels - Model 3

-Alex

As far as I understand it, the 18” and possibly 19” Tesla wheels will not fit because the centre hub is different on the Performance versions.

TSportline have a nice selection of wheels designed to match the original Tesla style. They offer 18” and 19” wheels that DO fit the Performance. 18" Tesla Wheels - Model 3

-Alex

Thanks for the info!

TSportline are flow forged, unfortunately...

What are the best aftermarket wheels in terms of quality?

Thanks for the info!

TSportline are flow forged, unfortunately...

What are the best aftermarket wheels in terms of quality?
I can vouch for Signature Wheels - forged, light (20x9 is only 20 lbs) and beautiful. There are other brands too, but in general forged is stronger and more reliable than flow forged.

BD6508D7-ADDA-416B-93D3-DD39B54320A0.jpeg

In the wake of discovering the 2021 Uberturbine dare cast/heavy/fragile I’m considering getting some fast fc04

Seems like a strong/light wheel that doesn’t break the bank.
I’ve seen pics of 18’s and 19’s on the model 3.

wonder if anybody has any pics of 20’s.

thanks!

This thread just gave me an idea on which tire and wheel packages to consider for my Tesla in the future. It's never easy to decide on which rims to install on any of my cars because of the wide variety of options that I see on the internet. Currently I am torn between getting a set of Niche M131 model or Lexani CSS-15. I would appreciate if anyone in this community can share a picture of their Tesla with these wheels for reference.

I'm about to get some Martian MW03 wheels and I'm trying to decide between the 18x7.5 or the 18x8.5" wheels. I would love peoples thoughts before I pull the trigger.

The car: M3P+ (with the OEM red brakes), currently on the OEM 20"
Usage: Driving to work/errands, ect. Probably around 30 miles/day. Long (1000+ miles) road trips 2 or 3 times a year.
Area: Dallas Texas, so snow is a rarity, but it does get below freezing in the winter. The road trips sometimes go up north where it is colder and snow is more likely. It's also potholes galore in Dallas these days.
  • I like lots of sidewall on the tires.
  • I don't care if my speedo is a little off.
  • Extra range on the road trips would be nice, but those only happen a few times a year.
  • This car doesn't get tracked. If I ever did this, I'd get a 2nd set of wheels and tires.
  • I'm leaning towards DWS06 Plus tires, but I can be swayed. All-season tires are a must though.
I'm trying to decide between:
  1. 18x7.5" with maybe 225/50 or 235/45 tires or,
  2. 18x8.5" with maybe 255/45 or 245/45 tires.
I'm pretty undecided between these two options, so help me decide? Any thoughts on this would be great. Thanks people!

Side question: Any suggestions on a good vendor for these wheels?

If your looking for range neither, I would go with TSportline tst 18 wheels. There some YouTube videos where the Martian wheels didn’t really improve range much compare to the aero or even TSportline. If you want my opinion on either one go with 8.5 since range doesn’t matter much to you. But don’t expect this to perform any better than TSportline 18 TST wheels which are respectable 21 pounds per wheel. Also best all season is pilot sport AS4 not DWS06.

If your looking for range neither, I would go with TSportline tst 18 wheels. There some YouTube videos where the Martian wheels didn’t really improve range much compare to the aero or even TSportline. If you want my opinion on either one go with 8.5 since range doesn’t matter much to you. But don’t expect this to perform any better than TSportline 18 TST wheels which are respectable 21 pounds per wheel. Also best all season is pilot sport AS4 not DWS06.
I do want your opinion, and thanks very much for the input.

I had looked into the TSportlines, but they look a little boring to me. I'd love something in an 18" that looks like an uberturbine, but I couldn't find anything.

As I type this I am having Michelin Pilot Sport 4s (TO) mounted on Martian Wheels 18x7.5. The tires are 235/45. I will post my impressions in a few days. I do some city driving, a lot of highway driving, and a fair amount of West Virginia twisty roads. My goal is decent range and protection against DC potholes with a little bit of sportiness thrown in. Wish me luck.

As I type this I am having Michelin Pilot Sport 4s (TO) mounted on Martian Wheels 18x7.5. The tires are 235/45. I will post my impressions in a few days. I do some city driving, a lot of highway driving, and a fair amount of West Virginia twisty roads. My goal is decent range and protection against DC potholes with a little bit of sportiness thrown in. Wish me luck.
Good luck! I look forward to your post.