Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Agressive Tesla Drivers

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Only a matter of time until BMW drivers start buying Teslas :p

Yes, slower traffic should keep right but tailgating someone in front of you make you a bigger dumba$$ because if nothing else, it cuts down your reaction time in case there is a panic stop, and if there is an accident, the tailgater will be more than likely be at fault and will face the financial/legal consequences plus having to repair their own car. Not worth it.

Someone in front of you? Take a chill pill and maintain a safe following distance and pass the vehicle in front of you when it is safe to do so. Or drive aggressively, tailgate, and show everyone what an a$$hole you are and sooner or later luck with catch up with you and you will have to face the consequences of an at-fault accident.

Whenever I see a tailgater, I am all ready to press the dash cam button to save the clip and provide the evidence and be a witness if they cause an accident. I had the pleasure of doing this once and it felt great. When I received a call from the at fault party's insurance company, I gave them an earful off how reckless they were driving and it lead to them settling with the owner of the vehicle they hit -- originally the reckless driver claimed it was the other car that caused the accident!

If you witness an accident caused by a reckless driver, go out of your way to be a witness. Besides saving an innocent driver from anguish, it really does feel good! :D

It’s amazing that everyone going slower than you is a moron
And every one going faster than you is an Idiot

Lead, or Follow, but get the hell out of the way

I thought that opinion was inevitable?

I want to go as fast as I can safely and without hassle, to get there as soon as possible.

Therefore, anyone going at a different speed is wrong.

They're either going too slow (morons delaying me unnecessarily,) or too fast (idiots driving in a dangerous fashion.)

Or something like that. :p