Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Ahhhh Please help with color option

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Thanks everyone for your input! You all are making my decision harder! lol
Shortmanz- do yo have any pics of your blue/grey combo?

Thanks!
Mike

Sorry for such a late reply. I took these picture in the garage tonight. My wife suggested that I put something in the picture to use as a frame of reference, so I put a piece of white notebook paper and the new book about Elon. I apologize for the car's appearance - it has been raining here in Dallas almost every day, so I haven't been keen on detailing it recently.

I would like to add that while the standard headliner looks okay with the gray due to them both being light colors, next time I would consider getting the black Alcantara headliner. I'm 50/50 on it.
Hope this helps.

Tesla_4.jpg
Tesla_3.jpg
Tesla_2.jpg

now I am afraid of the tan seats. there is no way I would clean and / or condition the seats very often. My lcoal tesla rep also mentioned the blue jeans stain possibility.
For what it's worth, I have grey seats, and I basically live in blue jeans. After driving the car daily for 8 months, there are no stains of any kind on the seats and they still look like new. But then again, they aren't tan seats, so maybe the issue was something specific to tan.

Hey mike561 - the color combination you mention is exactly what I bought. After much deliberation I opted also for the glossy (to match the gloss of the 17' screen) Obeche wood - Black Alcantara Headliner with premium front nd executive rear seats. I couldn't be happier with the combination. As much as I love all black interiors, the Tan/wood gives it a warmth that I wouldn't have otherwise. Here is a photo - I can't seem to attach more than one shot. (I even tried resizing the images thinking it was a file size issue, but nothing more than this one shot would come up. Any ideas?)

IMG_0452.JPG

Hey mike561 - the color combination you mention is exactly what I bought. After much deliberation I opted also for the glossy (to match the gloss of the 17' screen) Obeche wood - Black Alcantara Headliner with premium front nd executive rear seats. I couldn't be happier with the combination. As much as I love all black interiors, the Tan/wood gives it a warmth that I wouldn't have otherwise. Here is a photo - I can't seem to attach more than one shot. (I even tried resizing the images thinking it was a file size issue, but nothing more than this one shot would come up. Any ideas?)

View attachment 82904

Gorgeous color. I think Kattakamina said it right - Blue is the new MC Red! I love that color combination and that's exactly what I ordered. 91 days . . .

chriSharek, your post says 91 days for delivery? Please tell me deliveries are not taking that long now! I ordered my car Sunday and they told me delivery will be sometime in July.

Sorry Mikeg561. I didn't mean to scare you. I'm trying to time some stuff so i pushed mine off a bit. I think right now orders are showing a July delivery. I'm just trying to have my MS in time for our Drive Electric Week Event (National Drive Electric Week 2015) in mid-September, so I'm counting down to September 1.

(Pst . . . I put August as my delivery month - don't tell my wife)

You will not be dissapointed chriSharek. I couldn't be happier with this color combination.

Here are some more pictures. (Still can't seem to upload more than one or two at a time.)

With every bit of my Aussie Steve Erwin accent, "that color is GOR-GEOUS"! Absolutely LOVE it in the sun. And the tan just compliments it so nicely. Thanks so much for taking the time and effort to post these. So glad I got the pano roof too. Allows that sun to just beam in . . . I won't be disappointed at all!

Big fan of (new) Blue Metallic.

There are really four I like; the two multi-coat choices are stunning, and the Titanium Metallic needs to be seen in person to appreciate.

Obsidian Black with Opticiat really pops, but one black vehicle per lifetime is sufficient. Looks awesome when clean, which is a rate event.