Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Ain't No Party Like A Tesla Party....

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
@cattledog

I would love to purchase a couple of those wine glasses. I make my own homemade wine and am always searching for just the right wine glass. With a tesla logo, how can it not be right! Let me know what it would cost to get 6 shipped to northwest Indiana. If 6 is too many, I will take whatever number you felt comfortable. Thanks!

@cattledog

I would love to purchase a couple of those wine glasses. I make my own homemade wine and am always searching for just the right wine glass. With a tesla logo, how can it not be right! Let me know what it would cost to get 6 shipped to northwest Indiana. If 6 is too many, I will take whatever number you felt comfortable. Thanks!

I ordered the glasses from here
Engraved Custom Wine Glasses - Personalized, Etched Wine Glasses
and used this image for the engraving
T (logo of Tesla).jpg

Get Amped - Home Edition

As more of these things make it on the road there is going to be a national epidemic - everyone is going to want to drive a Model S. I can take a few people to lunch every day, but a far more enjoyable way is throw a house party - 'Get Amped - Home Edition' - and rip off a few dozen at a time. We had our second one Saturday afternoon/evening and it was a blast. Here's a snip. Don't want to clog the airwaves here, you're going to have to work for it if you want the deeper story. Head on over to my Model S blog after you're done at TMC to get it.

GetAmped1.mov - YouTube