Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Air suspension kit Recommendations?

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
My only real complaint about drivability is due to living on rural roads and the harsh suspension on said roads. I came upon a kit that looks good. Has anybody tried it or have other recommendations?

Tesla Model Y Luxury Coilover Suspension Kit by Unplugged Performance

Contact Anderson @ Corsamotorsports he gave me an option for air suspension. It was not cheap compare to coilovers. Im still debating what i want.
Corsa Motorsports
Anderson - 800-350-6855 ext. 004

Reactions: Stevie Jewel
Air is what I wanted. Because of some particularly acute driveway crests in my daily life (even before they have snow on them), I can't lower my PY as I'd hoped. And have mountain snow and forest service/fishing roads to contend with. Realizing they're trying to keep to a price point, I'd still love to see it offered. The air kits I've seen use the trunk and then some for space, and I really need to maintain the storage space.

My only real complaint about drivability is due to living on rural roads and the harsh suspension on said roads. I came upon a kit that looks good. Has anybody tried it or have other recommendations?

Tesla Model Y Luxury Coilover Suspension Kit by Unplugged Performance
I had planned to get a MPP lift kit but it looks like the Luxury Coilovers allow for some lift:
  • Height Adjustable – Fully personalize the height of your Model Y. Keep it stock height, raise it, or lower it.
Does anyone know how much above factory height these can be adjusted to?