Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Air Suspension Needs Service - 4 Week Old Model S

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
E3CC5C78-B4F9-4531-9AF2-56A280985D6C.jpeg
My San Diego Service Center said this is a widespread software bug and will be addressed in the next software update. There is no underlying problem. The message will go away next time you drive or reboot.

I had the message on Friday after work. It was fine after the next power on of the car. I am glad I saw the original post prior to my experience. Knowing other people had already encountered this and that it would most likely clear on the next power up was good to know.

Same issue here, 2017 MS75, 9,800 miles. Just started a couple of days ago and resets itself after the car is powered off and sites, MCU reset did not work for me but a complete power off did the trick. I contacted service and was told that my car is affected and a FW update is coming to address this issue.

Got this error this am. I also noticed that my camera icon now has the grey 'x'. It's been working perfectly since I updated to 42, so this is my first issue with the camera... and it's odd that it happened at the same time as the "Air Suspension" issue (warning)!

Hoping it's just a glitch, and I can do the "Power Off" trick. I tried the scroll-wheel reboot... nothing. Tried "Jack Mode"... nothing.

Crossing fingers!