Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

All discussion of Nio Motors

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
What a run! I don’t know how high this will go but looks like institutions are buying.

I remember visiting NIO showroom in Shanghai back in 2017 and thought to myself these cars look great. It also looks like their business model is interesting enough that they might become a strong player in the Chinese EV market.

I never invested only because of the LK fraud. Happy for everyone who did

nio.PNG
NIO is churning with a SELL rating by MABMAB

What a run! I don’t know how high this will go but looks like institutions are buying.

I remember visiting NIO showroom in Shanghai back in 2017 and thought to myself these cars look great. It also looks like their business model is interesting enough that they might become a strong player in the Chinese EV market.

I never invested only because of the LK fraud. Happy for everyone who did

Well it looks like everybody is dumping now, they were going pull the rug on this one at some point......

Nio is like the exact opposite of Tesla from a business strategy and operations perspective. I don't understand why anyone who's a serious Tesla investor would invest into Nio.

Because there will be more winners in this than just Tesla, especially in China. Much like Tesla, NIO is trying to make EV ownership easy. The legacy manufacturers are not responding to this market with EV solutions. They are just trying to ship cars like they aways have done, and even then they are not matching the pure EV companies products.

My cost basis in NIO <$7 share. Good thing I did not listen to all the posts telling me how NIO is not Tesla.

Its not about being Tesla, just about being the future.

• NIO delivered 7,007 vehicles in December 2020, increasing by 121.0% year-over-year
  • NIO delivered 17,353 vehicles in the three months ended December 2020, increasing by 111.0% year-over-year
  • NIO delivered 43,728 vehicles in 2020 in total, increasing by 112.6% year-over-year
  • Cumulative deliveries of ES8, ES6 and EC6 as of December 31, 2020 reached 75,641
NIO Inc. Provides December, Fourth Quarter and Full Year 2020 Delivery Update | NIO Inc.