Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

All discussion of Nio Motors

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
7A3ADEF8-4892-4B54-B9D3-0CC2FA8D0A22.jpeg

Attachments

• B4E82718-B746-48EC-A090-94D28F25314A.jpeg
    B4E82718-B746-48EC-A090-94D28F25314A.jpeg
    602.1 KB · Views: 63
They're very proud of getting to 16,000 cars per quarter. Through contracted factories. Certainly an achievement. But... um... I'd rather invest in Tesla. Or even BYD. Just based on ability to produce volume.

i think i’m going to start stepping into buys of CATL, it’s lower now than it’s ipo for first time.
symbol 300750 Shenzhen

not much at first, just enough to wet beak

Bought 200 shares yesterday. What is going 9n. Why it is increasing like that
The analysts are pricing it at 5x next years revenue - similar to Tesla's valuation. So lately, NIO has had greatly increased revenue and keeps increasing their monthly output. They are the premiere luxury EV maker in China and has recently started a direct sales channel in Norway to sell in Europe. Their SUVs are currently way more polished and made better than Teslas. Look up NIO reviews on youtube. They have a new sedan, comparable to the Model S that they revealed. They are hitting on all cylinders. Their battery swap method in China is preferred by the Chinese government and the government recently decided that EV cars won't have to get permission or fee for driving on roads. They are aiming for a full electric car country. NIO will prosper. NIO has the cash (investment injections) and the support of the Chinese government and will outsell Tesla cars in China. The Trump tariffs on Chinese electronics for cars will hinder Tesla and let NIO's self driving chip move rapidly to production. (Tesla is currently suing the Trump administration for hindering their growth by putting tariffs on electronics and chips they need from China) And to top it off, the CEO is brilliant. He has experience in marketing for autos and is a billionaire fanatic for his company just like Elon. In time, we will see NIO challenge Tesla.

Last edited: