Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

All Discussion re: Tesla Motors Website & Forums

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
The accessories have been difficult to find on the Canadian site for a while. If it was me, and assuming they actually want to sell lost of merchandise, I would also add a link (besides whichever one they put front and center) on the myTesla dashboard. Sort of a "While you are waiting" type of thing. I'm embarrassed to say how much merch I've bought just indulging myself while waiting for the car. Not just for me either, several people in my family now have Tesla merch.

So true... haha! A hat here, jacket there... Thankfully getting the car has satisfied that yearning for swag... Although I am mildly tempted by the gloves...

Anyway, they really should put a link back at the top of the page. It isn't like they don't have room for it. I also noticed that Battery Swap has been removed as well. This should be changed/updated to reflect the station going in, in CA. Funny how they kept that page up for ever without any additional information and now that they actually have something to talk about they remove it :confused:

I know it was mentioned that the Roadster page is gone, but they also removed all links to the CPO program... Did they finally sell off the last used Roadster? I suspect that part of the site will need to be expanded as they try to sell CPO Model S. Last I saw though there were still like 1 or 2 roadsters up for sale.

So true... haha! A hat here, jacket there... Thankfully getting the car has satisfied that yearning for swag... Although I am mildly tempted by the gloves...

Anyway, they really should put a link back at the top of the page. It isn't like they don't have room for it. I also noticed that Battery Swap has been removed as well. This should be changed/updated to reflect the station going in, in CA. Funny how they kept that page up for ever without any additional information and now that they actually have something to talk about they remove it :confused:
Got the gloves, and a pair for the wife,,if tesla ever speeds up their deliveries they might lose a fortune in merch. sales.

Before the change the Teslamotors.com/supercharger site listed 151 superchargers in the US. While the Superchargers site still only lists 147 sites in the US

Because 151 was all of NA (including Canada... let's not forget that they have chargers there now... I know people do like to ignore them sometimes haha! I kid I kid), The NA total according to Superchargers (including Canada) is currently 154 and US only is the 147 number you are seeing.

I was confused by that when Canada started adding chargers back a number of months ago, and then it dawned on me why there was a discrepancy. Superchargers.info currently says 340 are open globally and Teslamotors.com says 338, so clearly one website is ahead of the other. The only time I have seen Superchargers lag behind is when either an Asian market charger goes online (since we don't have hardly any visibility there) or a charger goes up in the middle of nowhere (That one out of Alabama comes to mind in recent history). However the people who run that site will get their page to reflect any of those changes within 24 hours bringing it back to parity.

- - - Updated - - -

By the way, the two charger difference between the two sites are currently two US sites: DeFuniak Springs, FL and Springfield, IL

If you hope over to the respective pages on those two chargers:

http://www.teslamotorsclub.com/showthread.php/32318-DeFuniak-Springs-FL-Supercharger-%28I-10-between-Tallahassee-Pensacola%29
http://www.teslamotorsclub.com/showthread.php/40360-Tesla-Superchargers-Springfield-Illinois

You will see that people determined it was online thanks to the posting on the "Find Us" page, but apparently they have been slow to update Tesla's "Supercharger" page maps to reflect these two coming online. So it would seem that the more accurate of the two pages on the Teslamotors.com site is "Find Us". Probably due to the fact that someone has to update the static image to reflect the new changes as opposed to just adding a Google link on their map.

Anyway, point is... Superchargers.info stays pretty accurrate.

I just noticed that the "Receive Updates from Tesla" checkbox was unchecked on my profile. I had looked at it a few weeks ago as I wasn't getting marketing emails (including the email from Jerome regarding the P85D problems) and it was checked. Maybe they fixed a bug with this as I've heard of other people who had it checked but weren't receiving emails. Alternatively it is defaulting to off for everyone which would be bad.

I just noticed that the "Receive Updates from Tesla" checkbox was unchecked on my profile. I had looked at it a few weeks ago as I wasn't getting marketing emails (including the email from Jerome regarding the P85D problems) and it was checked. Maybe they fixed a bug with this as I've heard of other people who had it checked but weren't receiving emails. Alternatively it is defaulting to off for everyone which would be bad.

Similarly I was wondering why iPhone charging notifications randomly stopped a week or two ago. The buttons previously checked for receiving start and end notifications were now unchecked. I didn't uncheck them so somehow they unchecked themselves.

Tesla Canada site does not have "Support" tab nor Forums

Anybody notice that if you log on to the Canadian Tesla site, the tab for "support" is missing?
You need this in order to go to the "Forums".
One has to log onto the U.S. site in order to do so.
Strange.